We support foster and adoptive families practically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Practically – As a foster/adoptive parent? Do you have enough items for the children in your home?
Foster Connect provides
practical support to our families through resources such as:
– Gently used items like clothes, and other needed items.
– School supplies, Christmas Gifts and Thanksgiving Baskets which are available to the children in your care.
Emotionally – Are you a foster/adoptive parent? Do you feel supported?
Foster Connect offers emotional support through:
– Monthly supportive groups hosted by churches and lead by foster and adoptive families.
– Quarterly events including Foster Connect dinners, where all foster and adoptive families are invited to come together to develop community, grow friendships and be encouraged.
– Supportive community that can surround your family through regular community events, respite care and other great opportunities.
Spiritually – Are you a Christian foster/adoptive parent? Do you desire a community of other believers?
Foster Connect offers spiritual support through:
– Bi-monthly in-home visits by Foster Connect staff, as desired, to pray with and support families.
– A growing community of churches and families who share a common belief and can support one another in the process.
Contact Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org or Morgan at email@example.com or call 702-658-5450